- Prayer is the essential foundation for all effective ministry.
- Lost people matter to God and must matter to His church.
- God’s truth must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance.
- Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and health and should permeate every aspect of church life.
- God has called every Christian to utilize his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
- The church most visibly evidences the love of Christ by ministering with compassion and care to the poor, sick, hurting, lonely, rejected and forgotten people of the world.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.